Thursday, July 14, 2011

What proves God?


I often ask Christians "What proves your God?"

The answers they give me are -

1. Religious scriptures

2. Prayers answered

3. Life-changing testimonies

4. Miracles


I also ask Hindus "What proves your God?"

The answers they give me are -

1. Religious scriptures

2. Prayers answered

3. Life-changing testimonies

4. Miracles


Then just the other day, I asked some Muslims "What proves your God?"

The answers they give me are -

1. Religious scriptures

2. Prayers answered

3. Life-changing testimonies

4. Miracles



What is the lesson learnt here? Religion and belief is a personal thing and REAL, as much as the individual is concerned.

Your God is real because of prayers. His God is real because of prayers. Their God is also real because of prayers.

In essence, there is no difference between religions.

No comments:

Post a Comment