Image from Straits Times
Another body found near NUS. What's going on? This is the 7th body so far in recent months in Singapore!
Seriously, what the fuck is going on in Singapore?
A. Is there a serial killer somewhere?
B. Or are people committing suicide more often these past few months?
A lot of bodies have been floating around Singapore waters this past few months.
1. Body of a maid found in Woodlands rooftop water tank http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/article_control.aspx?cp-documentid=4919548
2. Body of a young man found in the sea near Sentosa http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_657766.html
3. HALF a body found in Bedok reservoir http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1136128/1/.html
4. Body found in the waters off Marina Bay
5. Body found in the waters off Harbourfront http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_686957.html
6. Human skeleton/bones found near Tanah Merah