1. Make sure your bed is big enough cos' you don't want to have to keep worrying about falling out of your bed throughout the night.
2. Drink milk. Because milk contains essential amino acids and one of the acids is sleep-inducing TRYPTOPHAN. Tryptophan is also found in turkeys. So drink a glass of milk on an empty stomach 1 hour before you sleep!
3. Read a book. Get yourself tired physically and mentally so you can sleep. I used to read a VERY boring and wordy book just to get myself to sleep! Try it!
4. Make sure your room is dark, especially from computer screens and small lights. Lights can confuse the body clock and result in bad sleep.
5. Meditate. Before sleeping, meditate. Sit still, crossed leg and free your mind. Stretch a bit. Meditation helps to calm the mind before you sleep. So it really helps if you feel stressed out!
So there you go! There are many ways to have a good night's sleep. Sleep is important especially in Singapore where it's such a bustling, busy city!
By the way...
EVERY documentary on Discovery Channel, National Geographic, History Channel tells us that the earth is 4.5 billion years old. So I really wonder why some people claim it's 6000 years old. Let the experts and scientists do their job. They are trained to find out the age.