Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Seek Comfort

I don't comfort myself with false hopes, or things that are non-existent or non-tangible.

I think it's good and healthy to comfort ourselves with real things and people.

When you are down, my friends, there are lots of things to seek comfort in. Don't think of ending your lives, don't entertain suicidal thoughts.

Watching the sunset can help you de-stress too!


For me, when I am down I seek comfort in -

Friends
Wine
Family
TV
Facebook
Reading
Music
Games
Taking a walk in the park
Songs
Swimming
Jogging

Don't ever belittle these things and people. They can really help you out of the shadows yea?

Splash it out!

Chocolate makes you happy! Just by looking at it.


Other things you can do when you feel down are -

Chocolates - proven to have de-stressing effect
Dance
Sing
Taking a walk on the beach
Watch the sunset
Think about how life is so big, and how the world is so exciting. You won't want to miss out on it!
Going for camps
Taking a deep breath
Sun-tanning (releases lots of stress, I tried it before!)
Shopping


Well, there you go. Those who feel down, don't despair. Go do something to de-stress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment