Some thoughts in my head
1. Don't read into the newspapers too much. All they report are bad things and it makes you think the world is screwing up. But what is in the newspapers is only 10% of what is in the world. 90% of the world is good and beautiful.
2. Education is key to improving lives. Not anything else. Build a school for the poor. When you go for overseas trips to help poorer nations, do you help build a school?
3. I am so intrigued by evolution. We have a tailbone!
4. Though our brains are more developed than our chimp cousins, our chimp cousins' hands and feet are more developed than ours, allowing them to survive just as well as us. Nature is very fair indeed!
5. When a situation messes up, look inside ourselves for the problem. Don't start looking elsewhere.
6. Human civilisation is 10,000 years old. Our ape ancestors go back millions of years ago. We have done well to survive as a species.
7. Some things never change. Outside looks different but inside is still the same old rubbish.
8. Humans, like other animals, love and care for each other.
9. There is no reason to be afraid of death. Death is a beautiful thing actually. When we die, even our corpses become fertilisers, good for the circle of life. And when you know you just plainly cease to exist, there is nothing to be afraid of.
10. Lim Chu Kang jetty looks so different at night.
11. I like travelling on the public bus through Lim Chu Kang at night. That place is just so different from the rest of Singapore.
12. Love is amusing. When you don't want it, it comes. When you want it, it is elusive.
13. Yoga has shown itself good in my friend's life. It's a very healthy sport. You should try it!
14. Ignorance kills you. You think there's so much but there is so much more.
15. There are always 2 sides to a coin. Flip it and see the other side you moron.