Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Town with my family - A BALL OF TIME. LOL

Went town with my family today! Explored Orchard Central. While shopping, there was this pleasant looking Chinese mixed Angmoh guy (about 20 years old) who kept following us and in the end, he came to me and say something to me, smiled and walked away. Weird. And I think he was still following us after that. But well, I could be wrong. But he just kept smiling at me. OK...

Had a great time @ Orchard Central!





A giant girl statue - Her shoes @ Orchard Central




My siblings, as usual, rubbishing.




Rooftop view from Orchard Central!


See my mom. SHE'S SCARED. Cos this escalator is SUPER LONG. SUPER HIGH.




$7.90 Chicken rice



Guess where this bar-like place is?

LOOK AT THE EGG - IT'S YA KUN @ ORCHARD CENTRAL!




There's this fruit heaven restaurant @ Orchard Central. Tasty fruit pies!






An empty shop space! LOL!



Family time is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment