Friday, October 23, 2009

Swam laps at Safra with friend. I have been swimming at Safra. More private during weekdays and the shower has heater!

Nice place, quiet during weekdays and good for a swim and tan.

After which, went to Bugis with another friend and took photos around town. I always wanted to step into that Christian (Catholic) church in town area because of its architecture and religious art. And I did it today!


Such nice legs. Oh man. HAHA




This is the Christian church in Bugis area. Beautiful architecture eh?

I always thought that churches should always have stained glass. Makes it more like a church.
If I am not wrong, this stained glass depicts mary, joseph and baby jesus.


Very stunning altar. A woman prays.



Toilet party. EVERYONE invited. Please enter.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... last picture is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, you need to put on some weight, man. XD

    ReplyDelete