Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daughtry


I just got to listen to Daughtry. Wow I must say, their songs are all very good. Meaningful. Very rare for bands like theirs.

"You took a hammer to these walls, Dragged the memories down the hall, Packed your bags and walked away. There was nothing I could say. And when you slammed the front door shut, A lot of others opened up, So did my eyes so I could see that you never were the best for me." - Lyrics from Over You, by Daughtry



If you can, get your hands on some of their songs like No Surprise, Feels Like Tonight, Over You, It's Not Over.





Very good. I have this for songs with the e-guitar playing "heavily", if you know what I mean. LOL. But I won't like those extreme ones like it becomes so "heavy" until it's noisy and awful.





Daughtry is good. Period.





If you are about my age and you are like "Huh? Who is Daughtry?", then you must have been a bit outdated. Keeping up with new music isn't tough for people my age in fact. Don't stick to songs of our time. Keep listening to new songs! Our world is alway changing and music does define our world somewhat.





No more Westlife, no more, Click Five. Daughtry is the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment