Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jurong Point again

Seriously I don't know why I am so crazy about Jurong Point. But yea I brought my family there last night. We ate Chong Pang nasi lemak, went to the retro themed Toast Box, went to NTUC Extra and saw live seafood, went to the arcade and caught a soft toy!

WOW. Though a simple outing to a neighbourhood mall, seriously that's quality time.

I think sometimes I do neglect my family, especially on weekends, but I guess I do make an effort too.

I always say : You know yourself best FIRST OF ALL, then your family knows you best, THEN your close friends know you best and then all other people.

I highly recommend Jurong Point. Near and there is almost EVERYTHING!

































































































The Japanese street at the new wing




NTUC Extra in all its glory



The soft toy we caught home. It's no longer lonely in the arcade!


No comments:

Post a Comment