Monday, August 31, 2009

Thank you

Was it something that I said or what is something that I did?
Or the combination of both that did me end

I am so thankful that I have a very good friend whom I can talk to about my problems. Yea even at 24 years old, you do need a friend whom you can pour your heart to at times.

It would be utterly tough if I had to overcome this alone. So I thank you my friend. For helping me in any way you can. For listening to me. For supporting me. For telling me I can.

I am so glad you help me just because you care and just because you are my friend, and that you have no other motives.
And when I cried "Won't someone help me because I just don't feel too strong", you came my friend.

Even though it's not your favourite song, you sang along with me and I am so relieved.
So this song and this post are dedicated to you. Only.

No comments:

Post a Comment